Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby & Laney Update

I had my 28 week appointment today and everything went well! They tested me for gestational diabetes (will get results later) and also did another ultrasound to check the placement of the placenta. Luckily, everything looked great, so I don't have to worry about having a scheduled c-section! I really did not want to do that! This little boy is seems to be pretty shy....he didn't give us many good pictures to see his profile. At least we got the important things checked out, which looked great!



As far as Laney goes, she's doing great! She's approaching her 2nd birthday, so we have been busy planning that! Speaking of birthdays, she's been quite the partier lately. She has had 3 birthday parties within the past 2 weeks and another one coming up this weekend! Unfortunately, I did not have my camera at any of the parties (I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain), but I will have one at Charlo's party this weekend! We are all excited to attend his "John Deere" party!

Laney likes to help Mommy bake in the kitchen! She's such a BIG help! :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You will love the blog... especially if you want to make a book from it. We do it for each year, and they are wonderful memory books.

    ReplyDelete