Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, LANEY!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY LANEY!! We cannot believe our Laney bug is already two years old....how time flies! We have had a weekend celebration for her birthday. These pictures are from her actual birthday. I'll post more pictures from her party later...I've gotta sort through all of them (and get them from my "photographer!")...thanks Tiff!

Laney started February 19, 2010 with a birthday waffle! I made belgian waffles and put 2 candles in for her to blow out! She loved us singing "Happy birthday" to her! I'm sure she was thinking, "Finally, it's MY birthday....I've gone to so many other parties recently, I wondered if I had one!"


We went to one of Laney's favorite restaurants (Chili's) for her birthday dinner. Nana Laura and Pa went with us. She loved her ice cream sundae!

She got several gifts from us...a few clothes, a new book, and her Laney chair. We are also buying her a swingset for the backyard, but are waiting until the spring to get that.


Stay tuned for more to come.....

post signature


1 comment:

  1. love the shot of her leaning on the chair with her ass in the air love to come in it like I use to my daughters

    ReplyDelete