Thursday, August 26, 2010

YUM YUM!

Max had his first taste of rice cereal about 2 weeks ago. He is doing pretty well with it. It took him a few days to figure out that he was supposed to swallow it, not spit it back out.
Laney enjoyed watching Max eat. She asked if he could eat Trix like her! And, of course, she wanted a bite of his cereal. I figured she wouldn't care for it so I let her try it. That backfired! Come to find out, she liked it! Amazing that a little girl can be so picky with her food at times, but yet like that stuff!
Max's first morning having cereal! 8/14/2010


post signature


2 comments:

  1. he's getting so big. that's so funny that she liked it! ha! hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is funny she liked it! Of course when you wrote Trix I was like 'Yum I want some of that! :)' Congrats on the first feeding. I bet it's fun to go through all these first milestones again. Love his baby blues :)

    ReplyDelete