Monday, May 2, 2011

Max's First Haircut

Well, I did....finally....I cut Max's hair! As a hairstylist, it makes me laugh when parent's (not just mom's!) won't do the first haircut. ATTENTION PARENTS: It grows so much nicer when you cut it! What is really annoying is when those kids that are being forced to have the long stringy (but cute) baby hair and they are boys! So needless to say, I couldn't be one of those Mom's!


Before the cut...lookin' adorable and happy, as usual!






During the cut...kinda curious what Momma was doin' back there!



As you can tell, I had to bust out the suckers. Thank God for DumDums!





Trimming up the neckline



Such a BIG BOY!




Max did great! He didn't cry once. He sat all by himself up there. He held still (I have some adults that have problems with that!). My baby boy looks so grown up! I love his new "do" so much! No regrets!!




post signature


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to cut Jake's hair! I did his bangs once only because they were in his eyes and alas! He MOVED.. so he had a huge chunk cut out.. kind of funny... Can't wait until our next one.. I've noticed those long stringy pieces coming in at the back.. I too am NOT one of those moms to let my BOY have girly hair! Thanks for the post.. gives me hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! After that first cut though, I feel like Jack has to get his haircut all the time :) Max is looking good as always!

    ReplyDelete