Monday, June 6, 2011

Panama City Beach Vacation!

We just got back from our family vacation at Panama City Beach! It was such a fun and relaxing (sort of!) time!! We drove there, and it took us a little less than 12 hours to get to PCB. The kids did pretty good on the car ride. Thank goodness for snacks & DVD's! Benj and I were talking about how times change..."Remember when we went on a vacation and we just put the backs of the van seats down, threw some sheets on it, and made a bed?" Oh, how the times change. Do that now, and who knows what would happen! We made awesome time coming home....a little over 11 hrs! Good job, Daddy!

I don't want to bore everyone with ALL 240 of our pictures (I love my new camera, by the way!), so I just posted a few!

Mr. Max LOVED the beach, the pool, he didn't even mind the sand in his mouth! For those of you who know Max well, there isn't much of anything the child doesn't like to eat! :)
As far as Miss Laney goes, she was a die hard beach girl at first! Loved the waves, the sand, & the sun. After about 4 days of beach, she was more into the pool. I think she realized it was a little more calmer in the water at the pool!
Enjoying some sun and sand. They do so well playing together!

And, of course, I tried to get a good family picture. Yeah right...with a 3 year old and a 13 month old!?!? What was a thinking!?!? This was the best one I could get out of the 50 my mother in law took! My guess is it'll be awhile before we get a good family picture with everyone smiling and looking at the camera! Until then, we'll enjoy the candid pics that I get of us!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I think it is great that you take the kiddos on vacation. Looks like a great time!! Meg

    ReplyDelete