Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Laney had her first day of 3 year old preschool today! She was so excited about going to a new school, having a new teacher, new toys, and meeting new friends! She will be going to Noah's Ark Preschool (where Mommy & Daddy went!) and her teacher is Mrs. Joray (Daddy's first grade teacher!). We have really been "talkin' up" school lately. Last night, we read "The Night Before Preschool" to her. She enjoyed the book so much, she was reading it this morning. The morning went very smoothly....after the initial meltdown on what outfit to wear! :) Mamaw Dee sang "School Days" before we headed out the door. It made my day hearing her sing that to Miss Laney. I received the same phone call from her every first day of school since I was Laney's age. Yes, even in college!
She's getting so big and so independent....way too fast!

But we are enjoying every single moment we have with her.
(notice her new 'do for school!?!)

Before we know it, she will be in high school

Before we know it, she will NOT let me take pictures of her at school!

Before we know it, she will be off to college.

But until then, I'm going to snap as many pictures as I can, kiss her face as much as I can, and enjoy our little Laney Bug.

This age is just priceless!
We pray Laney has a wonderful school year filled with learning, playing, and meeting all new friends!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a big girl! That preschool looks awesome and how sweet that you and Benji went there. Keep taking those pictures and soak in every moment! She is such a cutie and I love her haircut! Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Preschool!! Looks like it is going well. Her "new do" is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother went to Noah's Ark too!

    ReplyDelete