Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Special Year

For us, it's almost 9 years.  For them, it's 60.  Marriage is definitely a roller coaster for everyone.  Everyone has their good times, their bad times, their fun times, and their not so fun times.  But one thing is for sure, love must come before all of the "times"


Seeing my grandparents together this weekend at their anniversary party made me smile.


It made me look forward to what is to come.  I sat back and looked around at all of their friends and family that were there to celebrate.  I realized Benji and I have so much to look forward to.  We have a long ways to go to get to 60 years.  Seeing our children grow, marry, and eventually, have children of their own is something I look forward to.  No, I am not wanting to speed up the time.  It's going fast enough (too fast, sometimes!), but I do look forward to what is ahead.

Happy 60th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment