Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Greetings to Everyone!

Wow...how fast the month of November went!  I noticed the last post was about Halloween....seems I skipped Thanksgiving.  No, I'm not one of those that puts up decorations right after Halloween.  I do celebrate Thanksgiving!  We had a great Thanksgiving holiday!  My brother and Malinda came to visit this year, which was nice.  Usually, we don't see them in November, but they're traveling to visit Malinda's family for Christmas this year.  Thanksgiving was very nice...spent time visiting with family, just how the holiday is supposed to be!  Unfortunately, I did not take ANY pictures!  I know, crazy...I had my camera, but did not even get it out! 
 
We had the wonderful, Jamie Marshall, take the kids pictures this year for our Christmas card.  As usual, she did an amazing job!  It was a fast, mini session with her, but she managed to capture a few cute pics of the kids to use for our cards this year!

For those family members who read this and would like pictures of any of these, just email or text me.  I bought the rights to the pictures so we could do what we want with them! :)

 

We hope everyone is able to enjoy these last TWO weeks of the holiday rush!  It really is sad how much we prepare for Christmas and it goes by so fast.  This year, I plan to treasure the special moments with the kids and not get stressed about what to make, what to buy, and when to get home! 


The magic in their eyes is priceless!  It's something we need to hold on to!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment