Wednesday, April 7, 2010

38 Week Appointment

I had my 38 week appointment today...everything went great! I was dialated a good 3, but not quite a 4 and 75% effaced. It's just the waiting game now! I go back on Monday to see Dr Perry, unless I've had him by then. They went ahead and scheduled me for an induction on Wednesday, April 14. I would prefer to go on my own, but at the same time, am totally over being pregnant. This is my last week of work and I have been working LONG days and have been on my feet a lot lately. I officially have "cankles!"

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! He will be here soon! I know you are ready. Good for you for working up until - wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are in the home stretch now!!! Hurry up Max! We all want to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete