Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful day I had! I woke up this morning to Laney running in our bedroom saying, "Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" She climbed up in bed, leaned over and gave me 3 or 4 kisses...how I love those kisses! At church this morning, we not only celebrated Mother's Day, we had Max's child dedication. The bible verse that our minister chose to give Max was:

Isaiah 26:3: You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you.

We had a nice lunch with my family and then came home and everyone got to take a nap, except for Daddy. He was busy working on my mother's day gift. I will post pictures when it's complete! :) We visited with Nana (Benji's mom) and then had dinner with Grammy (my mom). Both kiddos were excellent today. I'm looking forward to have many more Mother's Days with my beautiful kids. I love them so much!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment