Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Shopping....

OK, I'm not one that likes to fight the crowd on "Black Friday" but we needed a new washer and dryer. SOOOO....my mom and I decided to go along with the other crazies out there at 5:00 am and see what we could find! Two hours later, we both purchased this.... (dryer also, but this is just the washer!)

We are hoping to have it in our house tomorrow. I can't wait to do my first load of laundry in our new mashines! Honestly, the crowd was not bad at all and it was totally worth it. Benji and I had been talking about getting one for awhile now, so this just got our butts in gear to do it! I have heard nothing but great things about LG washers/dryers! Oh the little things in life that excite me...like doing laundry! :)
Now, today is more my type of shopping day....CYBER Monday! I've already been online seeing what I could buy! Good thing I'm off today!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. I love mine! What a great deal you got too! Our neighbors did the same thing Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! Makes me want to get one :)

    ReplyDelete