Saturday, November 13, 2010

Max-7 Months

Max is such a little ham these days. Just look at the little guy and he flashes his baby blues and that gummy grin! I took him to the Dr for a weight check, but they didn't write it down for me, and of course, I can't remember what the weight was! I do know that he had gained over a lb this month!
I stopped breastfeeding at 6 1/2 months and Max has really adjusted well to it. The last couple of weeks of nursing him, I wasn't feeling like he was satisfied and getting good feedings. After seeing his weight at his 6 month appointment, I thought maybe it was time to switch to formula. The same thing happened to Laney about this point. I guess it's just my body telling me that he is ready for something different.
We had a great time in Mexico last week and have been getting back into our normal routine. I hope to get several pictures from the wedding posted today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment