Saturday, July 23, 2011

VBS

This past week, Laney went to Vacation Bible School at our church! The theme this year was Hometown Nazareth Where Jesus was a Kid. Although it was a struggle to make it through the morning without a few tears, Laney said she had fun and wants to go back. The helpers at VBS said she would be having fun with her class, but then, all of a sudden she would tear up and want Mommy. I expected her to be a little shy and nervous because she is not used to being watched by someone other than family or close friends. But, she does know all of the people that were there, so I knew she would enjoy it.

Daddy recorded their singing and dancing, but I won't post it because she just stood there! Haha! She told me what song she was going to be singing, but of course, when it came to showtime....stage fright!

Laney doing her song and dance (or just standing there looking around)

Laney did meet another little girl who just turned 4....Kendall Brooks. We are going to have to get these 2 cuties together sometime soon!

She wants to go back. I told her she can when she's 4. Honestly, I think the only reason she wants to go back is to get a slushie from Sonic (which was her reward for being good this week!) I know, I know....we bribed, but who doesn't!?!?!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment