Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love was in the air this morning with the Reinhart clan!  
The kids were fired up to see they received valentine's from Mommy & Daddy!  


A lot of people don't really care for the holiday....as for me, I love it!  Benji and I don't go all out and celebrate, but I love the holiday for kids!  The school valentines were always my favorite thing to do!

trying to do a heart with her hands ;) 

Helping Laney do her valentines for school was a week long project.  I learned last year to start early instead of the day before the party.  Having a 4 (ALMOST 5!) year old write every.single.name PLUS her name takes time (and patience from this Mommy....throw in a glass of wine, and I was good to go!).  Eighteen valentines to write out, plus to for the teachers....whew!  


As far as Max goes, he couldn't get enough of the candy this morning!  I think before Laney was even finished opening her gifts, he had already consumed 4 Reese mini  cups.  Needless to say, the candy soon got put up for a bit! Speaking of candy, I'm a candy lover.  I will say I've cut back TONS compared to when I was in high school and college.  But grabbing a couple pieces here and there is too easy to do!



We hope everyone has a fun and loving Valentine's Day!  
XOXO
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment