Saturday, March 9, 2013

Her 5 Year Check UP and Interview

Laney had her five year check up with Dr Kleber.  She did so well getting her shots!  Mommy and Daddy were so proud of her.  Yes, she cried just a little, but not that much.  She's a tough cookie!!  Here are her stats on how she measures up:
Height: 40 1/2 inches (less than 10th percentile)
Weight: 34 lbs (less than 10th percentile)
Dr Kleber was not concerned with her height and weight because she was on the same track with both.  Yes, she's petite, but it's not like she is underweight since she's also short!  She's just a little thing!!  Here are a few funny things she said when she turned five...."Mommy, now that I'm 5, will I be as tall as Kendall (a girl in her class)?"  My response, "Uh, not sure on that."...knowing all to well what the answer would be.  Another funny...."Mommy, now that I'm 5, can I sit in a booster seat?"  My response, "Let's ask Dr Courtney at your checkup" again, knowing what the answer would probably be.  So at Laney's appt with Dr Kleber, Laney asked in her little quiet voice, "Now that I'm fiiiiiive, can I sit in a booster seat?"  Dr Kleber's response, looking down at Laney's chat with a look of disappointment, "Uhhhhh, I'm sorry Laney but you're just too little still."  She took that response like a champ!!

OK, now it's time to reveal Laney's 5 Year Interview!!  I did this last year and looking back at the responses, it makes me smile.

1. What is your favorite phrase: Watch Me
2. What is your favorite food: McDonalds (yuck!)
3. Who is the coolest person on Earth: Livi and Charlo
4. When you grow up, what do you want to do: Still sleep with Teddy.  So I explained what the question meant...her response:  A haircutter ;)
5: What is your favorite color: Orange (stayed the same!)
6. What is your favorite song: Scooby Doo song
7. When you're outside, what is your favorite thing to do: Swim when it's summertime
8. If you could go anywhere in the World, where would you go: Disney (stayed the same)
9. What did you like to play with when you were little: My red telephone and with Teddy
10. Who is your best friend: Mommy and Livi and Charlo
11. What is your favorite snack: Fun Dip
12. What's your favorite movie: Scooby Doo and Doc McStuffins
13. What is your favorite thing to do with Max: Play in my room and have him pretend he is a monster and he chases me 
14. What is your favorite book: My Scooby books and Doc books

Yes, most of the answers have changed, which we knew would happen.  I love that I started this!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the interview questions and her answers :) She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete