Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterest Project

For those of you who know me well, you know I like to be organized. No, I'm not nearly as organized as I would like to be. A lot of that has to do with the two precious kiddos in my life. Love them. Wouldn't change a thing. One thing I've started doing in order to stay somewhat organized is create my "menu" each week so I always know what we'll be eating and avoid the random grocery stops throughout the week. Of course, Pinterest has several ideas of Menu Boards to make. Yes, some might think I'm crazy by liking something like this, but whatever.....

Here is my creation:
I love it! It definitely beats the post it note that I was writing the weeks menu on (and sometimes misplacing it!) And, of course, it coordinates with my kitchen colors! :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! I also do a weekly menu but haven't figured a way to make it work. This looks like a fun one :) (And cute colors, it makes me want to see your kitchen ;) Meg

    ReplyDelete