Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple Works

Our family, along with another family we are friends with, went to Apple Works today. It was our first visit there and we all had a great time. The kids (older ones!) had so much fun that we didn't even get to do everything we wanted to do. We have talked about going back another weekend to do the tasting of apples and having apple cider. I'm sure Laney would have enjoyed that! Laney and Ava driving the school bus
OK, so the only one that is looking and "smiling" at the camera is the animal! :)

She LOVES animals

Feeding the goats

Pony ride with Dad

Drivin the tractor like Pa!

The Daddy's with their big girls!

Our little family! :)

She is SUCH a Daddy's girl right now

Running to find the perfect pumpkin.....

"This one!"

"My job's done..." as she dusts off her hands!

And he is a Mommy's boy


post signature


2 comments:

  1. Love that she's a Daddy's girl - is there anything more special? She's getting so big and so beautiful! Looks like it's Fall in full force. I miss it :) But I'll be up for a visit soon. Ready for that! Hope you all are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall activities like that! I can't believe how long Laney's hair is. And I love Max's bibs. Fall clothes are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete