Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Is In the Air

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall! As much as I love the warm summer months, I was very much ready for the cooler fall weather. Fall is probably my favorite season...wearing jeans and sweatshirts, the smell of leaves burning, my birthday, but most of all.....OKTOBERFEST! Benji and I grew up going to the Oktoberfest every year on Thursday-Saturday. As kids, I seriously think we lived up there. As much as we love it, we don't spend as much time up there as we used to. We both volunteered to work the Beer Garden, like we do every year. And, of course, I worked the Tri Kappa cake walk. We didn't get to go to the parade this year because of the rain and cold weather. Maybe next year!
This year, Nana bought Laney a ride bracelet, which was good for 3 days. We took her up there 2 of the days to let her ride whatever she was able to ride. Of course, she wanted to ride the roller coaster, but she wasn't tall enough...maybe next year, Laney Bug! Max just hung out in the stroller while his big sis rode as much as she could. We went up there one day with Tiffany, Charlo, & Betsy. Laney enjoyed riding the rides with her buddy!


Havin fun on the motorcycle!

Merry-Go-Round with Tiff and Charlo!



Max can't wait until he and Betsy can ride together!

She LOVED the slide!




post signature


1 comment:

  1. Looks like SO much fun! I love Fall - and miss it! Oh, and you have to tell me where you got that adorable hair clip!

    ReplyDelete