Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Erin!

OK, well it's official....I'm now 30 years young! :) When I woke up this morning at 5:45 to workout, I thought to myself, "Why do people get so bent out of shape by turning 30 (or any age!)." Having a birthday should be exactly the opposite...celebrating another wonderful year that God has given you. That's exactly what I did today....I got a great workout in, spent some quality time with the kiddos before work, had an awesome day making people beautiful, then spent the evening with my FAVORITE people, at my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant, El Nopal!
For those of you who know me really well, you know that I like to celebrate my birthday all week long (sometimes all month long too!). "It's my birthday month" is what you might hear come out of my mouth during the month of October. Anyways, my mom and Pat had family and friends over on Friday for a cookout and kept the kids overnight for us. After the cookout, we hit up a couple "hot spots" in Seymour (AKA....K of C & Bubba's!). Thank you everyone who came out with us to celebrate! We all had a great time! My wonderful family gave me a new camera! I cannot wait to have some extra time during naptime tomorrow to play around with it. A couple of my friends have the same camera and the pictures always turn out great! It'll be nice taking a picture of a moving target (kids) without a delay and without red eye! Stay tuned for pics this weekend!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment