Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brazilian Blowout....Certified!

Great news....I am now a certified Brazilian Blowout stylist! I have now done three Blowouts now, and I must say, the results are amazing! I get so excited for each treatment just to see the results. I will be having mine done this weekend. I cannot wait! I figured it will be a good test since I will be in Mexico next week...beach, pool, ocean, humidity....FRIZZY hair! For those of you who aren't familiar with it, this is a smoothing treatment. It smoothens frizzy hair (that we all just love!). I haven't done the treatment on a client with extremely curly hair to see what the results will be, but the company claims they will still have their curl (since it's not a straightening treatment), but the curl will be more defined.
Here is what I've done so far! I have 2 more clients scheduled within the next couple of weeks (plus me and another girl from the salon!). By the way, a flatiron was not used on ANY of these clients! Blowdry only!





























post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oops this is where I meant to put that comment...not that I don't need your kids in my life too =)

    but *this is what I really need in my life...

    ReplyDelete