Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dr Update

I am now 36 (1/2) weeks and had another Dr appointment. You women out there that have been pregnant know how many appointments you have to go to when you're expecting. They are all pretty repetitive...weight check, urine sample, blood pressure, heartbeat check, measure belly, any questions? At this appointment, the Dr checked to see if I've started the labor process. After having a day of contractions earlier this week, I thought there might be a chance that something is going on! Come to find out, I am dialated a good 2, not quiet a 3 yet and 50% effaced. This is when the appointments start getting a little exciting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is about that time!! Looking forward to hearing the news of Max's arrival! Hope these last few weeks (days :) go by fast for you!!

    ReplyDelete