Thursday, March 4, 2010

Laney's 2 year pictures and Pregnancy Pictures

Last week, we had Jamie Marshall take Laney's 2 year pictures. We were so happy with what she did with her one year pictures, we went back for year number two. Not only did we do that, we went ahead and did a double session and did maternity pictures also. We were very pleased with how all of the pictures turned out. Here is just a few of our faves!

I just love this one....just seeing it, I can hear that little laugh she gives. And, I love the fact that "Teddy" is in there with her. He's her buddy!
Adorable, is all I can say!


Then we have me with Max!


I just love this one. It shows how much Laney already loves her little brother! Honestly, I don't think she really understands, but we can act like she does!

The Reinharts!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Laney looks like such a big girl and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete