Saturday, March 20, 2010

Max's Room

I have FINALLY posted pictures of Max's room! It's still pretty bare (notice the shelves), but I figured once he got here, I will accumulate several things!! Overall, we were thrilled with how his room turned out. We didn't want to do your typical baby themed nursery, but still wanted to it to be "boyish" Obviously, Benji has lived with a lot of pink for two years, I went with a blue theme. Three of the walls are the same color of blue and the wall with the crib on it is a darker shade of blue. Perfect for our little boy!
Max's room is pretty tiny, so we kept all of the furniture where it was when it was Laney's room. We figured it worked well for us while she was in there, i
t'll be perfect for when he's there!

Max's dresser and changing table. I went with putting his name on the wall with black letters. This is the first time I've done this, but figured it couldn't be too hard. It was a breeze! I'm thinking about adding something fun to Laney's walls sometime. We'll see!!

Max's crib and the bedding. I got the bedding from Land of Nod, one of my favorite websites! (Same place Laney's new bedding came from and her pink chair she got for her birthday)

His bed! I just love the quote that I chose for his bed...for several reasons. It says, "The nearest thing to Heaven is a child" which is TOTALLY true. For those of you who have children, I'm sure you would agree with me on this one. The other reason I love it is because it's a quote from a Kenny Chesney song. I love Kenny's music and figured what better quote to put on my son's wall! No, I'm not obsessed with Kenny anymore, but I will admit at one time there was an obsession! I just like the quote!

Now all we need is Mr Max to come and sleep in his new room!

post signature


2 comments: